Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) is a newly launched 4 years (8 semesters) course of Tribhuvan University faculty of management. Each semester constitute of 16 weeks of intensive study. The program covers 120 credit hours. Students who want to enroll for BBM Program must pass the CMAT examination. The Times Int’l College offers BBM Program in affiliation to Tribhuvan University.
The BBM program of Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University is designed for aspiring business leaders and managers of the future. The BBM graduates are equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills and self-confidence to assist in effective and successful management, within constantly changing and highly competitive national and global business environment. This course has been designed with the objective of producing managerial manpower in the sectoral areas.
Why study BBM at The Times ?
BBM program is designed with the following objectives:
• To develop students’ skills in creative thinking,decision making, leadership, communication, and gain understanding of operations and change.
• To develop students’ understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation, and effective management of businessoperations in a dynamic business environment.
• To prepare students for professional life to work as business manager and entrepreneur.
• To inculcate true business spirit and management values in students.
• To motivate and train our students to think digital and go digital.
• To strive to cultivate high degree of entrepreneurship, sound work ethos and ethics in our students.
• To have managed placement and job opportunities of our fresh graduates.
• To organize project visits, industry visits, talk programs motivational programs, computer based accounting packages, statistical packages etc. with a view to developing the managerial caliber of our students.
• To organize regular case studies, ethnographic studies, focus group discussions, action researches, various seminars and symposiums, presentation trainings, proposal development and report writing trainings etc to develop our students into true 21st century professionals.
• To boost social interaction skills, leadership, self confidence and self discipline of our students.