We, on behalf of The Times International College would like to have same positive, interactive and progressive participation from your side as usual for attaining our common mission of making students life dynamic and result oriented from your side.
For maintaining healthy learning environment we are strictly following the following code of conduct effective from 16th Baisakh 2075. We hope that, you all will take it as positive endeavor.
1) All the students will follow all nominal disciplinary issues seriously
2) Our class time has been scheduled to be started at 6.15 am.
3) Students will not be allowed to enter in the class room after 6.30 a.m.
4) Dress is compulsory to all the students, without dress, No one is allowed to enter in the class room except special cases.
5) Mobile should be switched off inside classroom. If anybody is found with mobile on, it is subjected to be fined of Rs.1000 each time and if it is found to be more than three times your mobile will be seized until your final exam.
6) Using earphone, listening music is strictly prohibited inside college premises. If found those accessories shall be forfeited.
7) All the job holders need to produce job card at exit.
8) Gate pass is compulsory for off hour exit from college premises.
9) Students not following above mentioned clauses shall be considered as a serious offence and treated accordingly by the college management.